New Wellbeing Partner
The club is pleased to add Sandstone as a Partner in helping us to promote all round Wellbeing of our players and parents.
Club Co-Chairman Russell met with Michelle, founder of Sandstone in 2018 and recently revisited the idea of promoting yoga for children after hearing Michelle on a recent Radio WM show when the station visited the original studios in Aldridge.
The benefits of yoga to children and teens.
- Helping them to develop body awareness
- Learning how to use their bodies in a healthy way
- Managing stress through breathing techniques, awareness, meditation and healthy movement
- Building concentration
- Increasing their confidence and positive self-image
- Feeling part of a healthy, non-competitive group
- Getting them away from their phones, tablets and laptops
We will be adding the full article shortly.